My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

05 April 2008

Disney

Our 2nd home.... Really, living so close and having two small children, not to mention growing up in Orlando, it seems only natural to go often. It was Spring Break so off we went for 4 days at the most Magical Place on Earth. A benefit to having annual passes and going a lot? No pressure!! We spent most of our time by the pool and I left my camera in the room almost the whole trip. Yes, I know that's hard to believe. Anyway, we stole away for an adult night while the kids played in the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club Resort. We found out that in Italy at Epcot, the outside seating area of the restaurant is first come first serve with a limited menu. Hooray! News, to us, and I'm a Disney info junkie!! We sat down and had a little Antipasta and Bellinis. Perfetto!

Ciao!


You too can be a Disney Info Junkie by going to www.allears.net. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Omg I didnt know that will have to keep that in mind in Sept when we try with all 4 boys.

Love the pic.