My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

05 May 2008

Saturday Morning Market - Dogs

The weather has been beautiful here lately. The summer heat is just around the corner, so it's time to get out and enjoy the 'cooler' weather now! So we hit the Saturday Morning Market again this weekend and I was on the hunt for cute pooches. I couldn't resist asking if this adorable little Papillon could model for me. I did a little research and found out that the Papillon is sometimes called the butterfly dog, because the ears look like butterfly wings. Not to take away from those amazing eyes!! Next up was this cute little Chihuahua that was taking a ride with his mommy on her motorized scooter.


Meet Penny the Papillon! For more information on Papillions go to http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/papillon.htm


No comments: