My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

26 June 2008

Spiders and Scorpians and Snakes, Oh My!

My children and I had the pleasure of attending a presentation with an educator from Curious Creatures. They offer hands-on educational animal programs for kids of all ages. They are available for Birthday Parties, Schools, Camps and other private events. Being the animal lover I am, this was right up my alley! I even got to hold the tarantula and the Boa! Whoo Hoo! The kids loved every minute of it and learned a lot about the animals. They all had such inquisitive minds and had so many intelligent questions. It was a great experience all around!








2 comments:

christy said...

These are great shots! Love the last one especially.

christy said...

Great shots! I love the last one especially.