My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

17 October 2008

All alone in EPCOT!!

In my excitement to visit the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival this weekend, I thought I'd revisit another recent trip to my favorite park of the Disney conglomerate!

I've always been a big believer in continuing education and I'm no different with my photography. In August I attended the Florida Professional Photographers Convention in Orlando. How excited was I when one of the classes offered was a trip into EPCOT to work on portraiture in the outdoor setting... BEFORE the doors even opened!!! Wooo Hooo! I'm in!

It was a photographers and Disney lovers dream. Of course we had professional models that allowed us to focus on technique and camera settings, because they always looked and posed perfectly. Our instructor, Kalen Henderson, was awesome and we learned a lot from her.

Here are some of the shots from the day!








No comments: