My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

14 November 2008

My Sweet Putter

What a week! A completely jam-packed, and emotional week to say the least. It seems whenever you're completely maxed out is when more is added to your plate and it's always worse when it's emotional. To know me is to know that my pets are a part of the family, for better or worse, and I love them with all my heart. Many of you understand this completely. My kitty, my love, Putter, was involved in a terrible trauma on Monday and it seems that he has severe nerve damage to his back end, including urination. He's been in and out of the emergency vet and his wonderful veterinarians at Gulf Animal Hospital many times this week and it's not over. He's on five different medications and there is an all too possible chance that the nerve damage will never recover. It's horribly sad for me to see him this way. He is the favorite to many friends and family that know him. He is a love in so many ways and it's hard to know how badly he was hurt and that his life may never be the same. I'm holding out hope on this newly introduced medication, to his regime, that he will pull through this. For those of you who don't know him, here's Putter!

2 comments:

Carnal Zen said...

Kisses to you both - I'll be there soon to deliver them in person XO

Makeup Theory said...

How's Putter doing now? I pray he's better.