My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

03 February 2010

Ft. Desoto Doggie Day - St. Petersburg Pet Photographer

Our dog Bear and I driving to Ft. Desoto:-)



This was a good day. Sunshine, pups, kids and me all packed up and went to the doggie park at Ft. Desoto Beach. This was over a week ago now and it ended up being a total comedy of errors. Picture me, three dogs and two kids with beach gear. Trust me, it was pictured better in my head that morning. On the bright side, the dogs had a great run in the doggie park before we attempted the doggie beach and some good pictures came out of it too:-)

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE this picture Tanya. The sky looks fantastic and everyone looks so happy for beach day. Awesome

Tanya - PerfectlyFlawedWoman said...

Thanks Stephanie:-)!!