My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

24 February 2008

The Abdo Family






















Ok, my first real personal portfolio building shoot. I'm really looking forward to Wendi and Rod seeing these photographs and getting their feedback. I'm overall very pleased with the way it all turned out, heck I even re-tweaked my logo again by accident when practicing placing it on my proofs. Funny how accidents sometimes produce the best results.












2 comments:

Abdo Mom said...

I love the pictures! Thank you Tanya for letting us be a part of what is going to be a HUGE success.

Cassandra said...

I think they are awesome. You have some really unique shots. If you ever want to use my boys let me know LOL.