My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

02 March 2008

Saturday Morning Market




We finally made it! I've been wanting to go for weeks... to the market, just to toodle around, take pictures, take in the scene. So much fresh produce, cute dogs and interesting people! I dragged the kids out with me, they like to taste all the samples and pet the cute dogs. Here is a sampling of the pictures from that morning. The dogs, well, they were plentiful and willing models. Seen here are a Golden, didn't meet this one in person, but loved the face! Next up is 'Baby' the Havanese, a Cuban breed! Baby's hair is incredibly soft and her guardian says she's hypoallergenic! And then there is Nico, the Pekingese that I thought was a long haired Pug.
I couldn't pass up the door that leads into a bar/restaurant downtown. Just beautiful! And check out those veggies....





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed looking at your photos!