My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

16 September 2008

A bit of Roatan

We arrived home from our family vacation and I've been busy playing post vacation catch-up. So I stopped to take a moment to show you a few of my favorite shots of one of the beautiful islands we stopped at last week... Roatan. Roatan is located about 40 miles off the Northern Coast of Honduras, one of the Bay Islands group consisting of 3 main Islands (Roatán, Guanaja, and Utila), 3 smaller islands (Barbareta, Morat, and Helene), and 65 smaller cays. If you're interested in learning about Roatan History please click Here!

These are some of my favorite shots from the day. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures of Roatan. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

www.roatanhotels.travel

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures about Roatan- Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

www.roatanhomes.travel

Carnal Zen said...

Have I told you lately that your work is awesome?

Anonymous said...

Tanya- Beautiful shots!