My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

25 September 2008

The Daytime taping!

Wow, where to begin. We really fell into this. In May, my husband and I took part in the Humane Society's Tuxes and Tails event which is where we met Lindsay MacDonald of Daytime. We were seated with her and her husband for dinner. What an amazing person she is and incredibly full of energy, just bursting and it's so contagious! Love her! Anyway, in talking, she thought our story would be great for the show. So that leads me to the present. Earlier this week we were taped for Daytime. I was so nervous! I like to be behind the camera!! So here is a glimpse of the day. I'll keep you all informed of the air date which will be sometime the end of October!


My husband being interveiwed

I was taped photographing this great little boy!

Me in action! Thanks to my friend Sue for getting some of these shots for me!

The result!

And again...

He's got the best room!



So excited! Stay tuned for the air date!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanya,
Wow that is awesome!I'm glad that all went well. I knew that it would & the pictures turned out great. Congratulations, girlie!
Michelle

Tanya - PerfectlyFlawedWoman said...

Thanks Michelle!