My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

03 December 2008

It's Deja vu!

I've certainly had my share of super cute children to photograph lately. For the second weekend in a row I've had a session with a duo of brothers. This past Sunday morning I met with the Dowling Boys, friends of the Quick Boys from last weekend. Take a peek and you'll see how the younger ones could be brothers themselves. I had such a blast photographing these guys, and I love how these shots came out. It was the boys idea to squeeze themselves into the cut-out in the brick. They seemed to gravitate to it. Nice!

Anne, it was great meeting you, a fellow New Yorker:-) Well, I am at heart anyway. Thank you!!



No comments: