My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

19 December 2008

The Putter Update!

Thank you all for your concerns about our kitty, Putter! It was getting really dismal there for several weeks, but we were determined to give him as much time as possible, trying different medications with vet visits regularly. That determination is paying off and as of this past week he's improving. I take him to the vet daily to have his bladder expressed now, and unlike before he hasn't had to be put under to do it. We certainly didn't want that quality of life for him. The daily trips to the vet have been quite an addition to my daily routine and I've had discussions with my husband and mom about how adapting our lives really are. Just when you think you can't add another thing to your plate.... Now it's just part of the routine and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's a love and I'm keeping very positive that this recent change is here to stay.

Here he is under the Christmas Tree!