My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

10 February 2009

High School Senior Session - Orlando

This past weekend was so incredibly fun for me. I went to my home town, Orlando, and shot a High School Senior session. The alley's in Orlando are superb!!! Great backdrops for seniors. We had so much fun and Miss 'K' felt like a model and after working with her, she could be. She didn't need much direction and the little I gave, she took to quickly and perfectly! Her mom sent me this e-mail after sending her one image to view. "WOW, I can't believe that's my kid!!! You did an amazing job, thanks
for the sneak peak".

I could do senior sessions all day, all the time. They are great to work with and a total blast!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey its Katelyn. i love them!!!!! especially the one with the hat on! thank you and i had fun taking these pictures!

Orlando Wedding Photographer said...

After reading your blog, I thought your articles is great! I liked your articles and Photographs. Your blog is very useful to me. Here you are provideing such a greatful information.

Thanks for sharing.......