My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

30 January 2009

A New Day

I'm finding it really hard to believe that we are already ending the first month of 2009. Life seems so full now, with family, school and sport functions, work and then there is everyday life, car accidents, kitties with medical issues, roof leaks, room and studio renovations, etc. No wonder this year is moving so quickly, everyday is filled to the brim and spilling over. And, it's not just me, it's everyone I speak to, everyone I meet. Hopefully we are all cramming into our schedules some peaceful down time too. I know I have to, or it would be much more difficult to get through these over-packed days with a smile!

My Addy, at not just another school function, a field trip to the Zoo!


No comments: