My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

02 July 2009

Pet Portrait Event: One Lucky Dog St. Petersburg

This past weekend was the Pet Portrait Event at One Lucky Dog on 4th Street in St. Pete. Oh My! Twenty dogs in two days. Lots of sloppy wet kisses and lot's of dog treats. I got my bark on and have being doing the doggie shuffle for several days now getting these images ready for the moms and pops of all these 'fur kids'. Loved every minute and I'm already looking forward to our 'Tails of Summer' Event at the studio. This will take place on August 1st and 2nd and the discounted session fee of $49 will be donated to the Pet Pal Animal Shelter. More information is coming very soon!!

For now, Meet Maxine! She's one of the more unique 'fur kids' I photographed. She's a hairless Chinese Crested. You should see her in her tutu:-)

2 comments:

Carnal Zen said...

You're not allowed to TELL us there was a tutu but not show us! I wanna see!!!

Anonymous said...

pretty