My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

22 July 2009

Pet Portraits: Pasadena Pet Motel comes to the studio!

Kristen of the Pasadena Pet Motel and I are in the process of creating new Wall Art for the walls of the Grooming Room and Front Lobby of the PPM and of course we're using images of 'fur kids'. She brought her kids in last week, Panda the greyhound and Nemo the white Shepard. On the same day she also brought Barron her daughter's dog. She had asked me do a session with Barron for her daughter who is heading off to college and adores her dog. I had so much fun, they are loveable pups and it was such a joy to have them in the studio! Lot's of kisses and you know how I love those kisses!!

Nemo


Panda


Barron


It didn't take too long before they all took a rest together:-)

No comments: