My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

27 August 2009

Reappearing Act - St. Petersburg Portrait Photographer

Hi everyone! I have to apologize for the lack of posts this month. August had been a whirlwind and that's putting it mildly. Good, but jam packed! We started out the month with a bang and our first 'Tails of Summer' which brought in over $600 in cash and supplies for the Pet Pal Animal Shelter. That wraps me in big grins and warm fuzzies!! Shortly there after, we left on a week long, much needed, family vacation to Disney. My dad and niece joined us and we played all week long. I wasn't home two days and returned back to Orlando for the yearly Florida Professional Photographers Conference where two of my images won merits in print competition. This was my first year entering the state competition so this is thrilling for me! Michael and I have been taking all of our ideas and the education we receive from attending these events and turning them into amazing new things to come here at Tanya Sharkey Photography. We will be launching new things and tweaking current ones over the next 6 months. Really, my head is swelling, it's like a big balloon about to burst! So, I'm going to take a deep breathe and push forward because there's so much in store and I can't wait to introduce it all to you, our amazing clients! Thank you!


Prints that merited at Competition!


No comments: