My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

10 August 2009

Tails of Summer Success - Pet Photography St. Petersburg, FL

Hooray for lots of sloppy wet kisses!! That's what I received a lot of at our First Annual Tails of Summer event earlier this month. By the end of the weekend, we had photographed 15 'fur kids' and raised over $600 in cash and supplies for Pet Pal Animal Shelter. For our first year, we are extremely happy with this result!! We even photographed Cosmo from Mail Dog. Thank you to everyone who came out in support of Pet Pal Animal Shelter, those of you who brought your 'fur kids' out, the whole team from Pet Pal, Pinky's Painted Cottage and my friends and family who helped me with the sessions! It was an absolutely amazing weekend for me both personally and professionally and something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm already looking forward to next time.



1 comment:

Raffi ~ RDesign said...

I never knew Maildog actually had a dog! Cute pics as usual.