My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

28 September 2009

Vinnie the Tabby Cat - Pet Photography - St. Petersburg, FL

I'm so behind on the blog and I apologize. I actually photographed Vinnie and his brother's and sisters in July. I met their mommy when she brought Ginger the pup into One Lucky Dog for the Pet Portrait Event this summer and she asked me to come photograph her feline kids at the house, and of course Ginger too:-) Absolutely!! If you know me at all is to know how much the Cat Lady I truly am! Three kitties, Charlie, Vinnie and Peaches, Hooray for kitties. This is Vinnie, a truly handsome and mild mannered little guy. I love these images, the grain, the timelessness of them. These are going to be displayed vertically in a composite frame in a black and white gallery style and they will look stunning. Not that Vinnie needs any help to look stunning. He's a beauty!
Thank you Tami, I so love your 'fur kids'!!


No comments: