My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

03 May 2009

Pet Portrait Session : St. Petersburg

There are no words that ease the pain of losing a pet. Boy do I know this and so does my friend here with her beloved kitty Bravo. Bravo has been diagnosed with cancer and it's only a short time before he rejoins the universe. While taking these shots, we were both on the verge of becoming a puddle. I have recently lost my love, Putter and I so feel for what she is going through right now. We are left to remember all the amazing memories of our little loves to help us through this sad time.


1 comment:

Carnal Zen said...

Making me cry at work was MEAN just now.

Love u - beautiful shots.
D