My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

07 July 2008

Leah Elise... is here!

Good friends of my husband and I, The Richasons, delivered their 3rd baby girl on June 27th. I was so excited to go over and capture her on day #10 of her life! She is the spitting image of both her sisters and yes, her daddy too! What fun it's going to be in the years to come for me to take pictures of such adorable girls. I look forward to every second of it!

I couldn't wait to get the pictures on my computer and get into editing. I've had so much fun today adjusting and tweaking these little boogers. These are my favorites of sooo many proofs.










1 comment:

cherish.photography said...

Awwwww...so tiny.... so precious. Thanks for sharing!