My photo
mother. wife. photographer. friend. lover of life. animal defender. reader. traveler. boho girl. risk-taker. dreamer. mistake maker. flawed, but perfectly.

28 July 2008

Meet Jenna

This weekend Jenna, Sarah and I went into downtown St. Pete to photograph the girls as a surprise to their parents. I'm so lucky to have photographed these two sisters, they are both simply beautiful! Jenna is also a ballerina and has amazing posture! She goes back to FSU as a sophomore next month and Sarah begins her sophomore year in high school! Despite the heat and humidity, which was at a peak on Sunday, they were such great sports and I even found a few new locations for great portraits in the city. We all had a great time! Thanks so much girls.

(I only have a model release for Jenna since this is a surprise for the parents. I hope to post some really great shots I have of Sarah soon too!)









1 comment:

momma said...

Absolutely gorgeous photography, and a great surprise!!!!!!!
Send me a model release for Sara, and I will gladly sign it for her.
Beautiful!